Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tragically Unhip

It's beginning to feel like everybody I know has spent the summer:

1. going to Holden Village

and/or

2. going to the U2 concert

I have done neither of these things. I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out. . .


And now for something completely different:

I was on call this past week and ended up fielding a LOT of unusual stuff. . .like, if I didn't know any better, I'd almost suspect Dan May had figured out how to get revenge for all the times he covered for me and I openly encouraged my folks to call him at midnight to request an emergency hamster baptism, ask him a deep dark meaning of life question, practice reciting the books of the Bible in order, etc.

Hmmm, I didn't think he had any power beyond Appalachia but I may have underestimated the extent of his reach. . .

No comments: