Friday, July 29, 2011

The Changeup

Alright, I've received enough feedback about the new font being too hard to read, so I'm trying this instead. I really liked the "Covered By Your Grace" font and didn't want to lose it completely so I've basically switched the post title font and the post text font.

Your feedback is once again welcome.

And as long as I'm asking for feedback - is anybody else having trouble reading the banner? It should say

"The Mad Preacher Liberation Front
. . .practicing resurrection daily."

That's what I see on my screen whether I'm in edit mode or simple reading mode (aka not logged in), but I have at least one friend who is only seeing the "The" on the first line.

1 comment:

Cat's Staff said...

Everything works right for me on Firefox, Chrome, Chromium and even old school Lynx on Ubuntu. Safari on Mac and iPhone work good. I looked at the code and it looks good.

I checked out the site with Browsershots.com (I'm not sure how long they keep those images there). The fonts won't work right on browsers that don't support embedded fonts. But everyone should upgrade anyway...we're in the 21st century now.