Saturday, January 8, 2011

Twitterpated



Last week I was in PA visiting Breen, Patrick, and the bambino. A lot of thoughts churning around in my head in relation to this visit, but for tonight, it's just about the bambino.

I think we've all been pretty smitten with her since the day she was born, but I also have to say, she gets more amazing by the day. I swear I witnessed synapses forming as she would intently work out how to do something she didn't yet know how to do. Absolutely incredible. And so much fun, she is a happy baby and a joy to be around.

And I'm in trouble because she has completely got my number. I got into town on Tuesday night, by Wednesday morning she had me figured out, knew how to get me to do whatever she wanted: carry her around, sing to her, make silly faces at her, feed her a bottle, change a poopy diaper. . .there is nothing I wouldn't do for this kid and she already knows it.

But seriously, could you say no to this adorable face?

No comments: