Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ok, Now I'm Starting to Get a Complex

First it was the deer incident last Thursday. Now today, as I was on my way to Flaketown, a tire blew out on the Posermobile!

I didn't realize what was happening at first, because I was on a stretch of 35W that's not in very good shape, and the car usually makes weird noises and drives a little rough there, so I thought it was just that. But I soon realized something more was going on, so I slowed down and moved over to the shoulder, which is when I knew things were seriously wrong, as I saw bits of rubber fly out in front of the car and watched most of the rest of the tire keep rolling up the exit ramp for County Road D.

So now, after a few hours of adventure, I'm back at Dad and Brenda's, hanging with the dogs and waiting for the garage to call and tell me that the car is fixed. What a way to start vacation. . .

And I'm thinking, anything else happens this week, I just may give up automobiles for the rest of the winter!

No comments: