Saturday, June 27, 2009

Random Questions

Did the Wailin' Jennys break up? I ask because Heather Masse has been doing a lot of guest appearances on PHC this year - which is great, her voice is gorgeous, and it's always a treat to have her on the show. But if her availability is because the Jennys are on the skids, that would make me incredibly sad.

Why does it always seem like we lose daylight on this side of the solstice faster than we were gaining it in the weeks before? Is this a scientific fact, or merely a psychological illusion?

Is it possible to have blogger notify one of comments that need to be moderated? I didn't used to moderate comments, then some guy I didn't know posted a lengthy non-sequitur about Judge Sotomayor on a completely non-political post of mine (it looked like a form post that he was sticking onto any blog that wasn't moderated), so now I filter comments before releasing them to the blogosphere. The only problem is, blogger doesn't email me when I have a comment to filter. Do I need to adjust the settings, or do I need to just check in more often?

Finally, is it terribly obvious these are the things that came to me as I was procrastinating on my sermon? :)

No comments: