Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our Theatre of Seasons

Last Tuesday morning it was snowing in the Twin Cities. Not heavily, nothing that stuck around, but snowing, releasing winter's very last gasp before spring finally came out of hibernation.

Then suddenly this Tuesday we jumped right into summer, being a humid 87 above.

Spring, I'm sorry I called you late -- but I also said you were a most welcome guest. Please come back out to play!


Addendum: 9:30 pm

Ok, when I put "theatre" in the title of this post, I didn't intend the weather tonight to become such a production.

The last time I saw a sky that color green and watched the earth go eerily still and silent like that, I was in Northfield and a tornado did things like this to St. Peter:



Thankfully a tight and fast moving storm without major damage this time but. . .yeesh. . .

No comments: